Wednesday 17 August 2011

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - Fairy Key Chain Mini Album.

This is a project that started life as a humble chewing gum packet like this
I got my idea from a video I found on You Tube ages ago by Laura at Follow the Paper Trail - if you are interested pop over and take a look here.
So what I did was to remove all the gum, open the box out and cover it with decorative papers

I then cut out some tag shapes on my Cuttlebug - I only used thin card stock as they are then covered both sides with decorative papers. I used a mixture of Papermania and Docrafts papers with various fairy designs on them



The tags are then joined together with a ball chain which is then threaded through the side of the box. The tags fit inside and it looks like this when it's closed
A couple of little fairy charms were added to the chain to finish it off.
To take part in this week's challenge and be in with a chance of winning the fabulous monthly prize generously donated by Suzanne please click here to take part. - Jacqueline

6 comments:

  1. Jacqueline this is GORGEOUS... so clever. I am hopeless at this type of thing :(
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! Its fabulous Jacqueline.....where do I get those ball and chains from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and clever project - must look out for some chewing gum packs now. Not sure what I'd do with the gum but the pack looks useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clever and prety project. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! I never would've thought of a gum packet being art. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable project! ~ Ü ~

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.